Langsung ke konten utama

People Who've Been Put Under Anesthesia Are Sharing Their Wildest Stories And I'm Embarrassed On Their Behalf

"My sister had to have surgery to remove a benign cyst and my parents and I went with her. The anesthesia must've kicked in real good because she kept ripping massive farts and laughing hysterically. Then she grabbed her boobs and yelled 'Fruit Loops, Fruit Loops!' and then passed out cold."


View Entire Post ›

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Here Are The Text Screenshots Of Pete Davidson Allegedly Fighting With Kanye West, Where He Said He's "In Bed With" Kim Kardashian

Busy Philipps Opened Up About Her Split From Marc Silverstein After 14 Years Of Marriage, Explaining Why The Two Will Still Sometimes Live Together

People Are Sharing Their Weird Bedside Tables After Elon Musk Shared A Bizarre Picture Of His Own

Here's The History Of 8 Different Sayings You Probably Use, But Have No Idea Why

I Found Out Why Jamie Lee Curtis Has Been Saying She Invented Instagram, And I'm Surprised I Never Heard This Story Before

Tak Ada Cristiano Ronaldo di Daftar Skuad Terbaik Liga Champions