Langsung ke konten utama

73 Hilarious Online Gems That Had My Crying From Laughter All Month Long

"I'm thinking about when I worked in Topshop fitting rooms, and I was SO bored on a dead morning that I got down on the floor and pretended I'd fainted so I could get sent home, but nobody came so I had to stand back up and finish my shift."


View Entire Post ›

Postingan populer dari blog ini

"The Flavor Difference Was Extremely Noticeable": People Are Sharing Everyday Items That They Swear Are Worth Splurging On

Revisiting The “Infamous” NYT US Men’s Soccer Team Photos 20 Years Later

Nostalgia Hari Ini: Timnas Indonesia Hantam Salah Satu Negara Eropa

Diego Simeone: Mentalitas akan Jadi Kunci Atletico Madrid Juara

My Brain Literally Cannot Compute How These 34 Celebrities Are The Same Ages

PSG Selalu Punya Tempat Spesial di Hati Mauricio Pochettino

The Biggest 2022 Coachella Trend Is Hate-Posting About It

Using Someone’s Pronouns Respectfully Isn’t Complicated. Here Are BuzzFeed News’ Guidelines.

Kisah Lionel Messi di Barcelona Bisa Berakhir seperti Bernd Schuster

Gareth Southgate Beberkan Alasan Panggil Kalvin Phillips