Langsung ke konten utama

14 Celebrities Who Were Born Into Wealth, And 14 Who Were Born In Poverty

One of five kids, Shania Twain often went to school hungry. "It's very hard to concentrate when your stomach's rumbling," she said as she recalled becoming jealous of the other kids' lunches. "I would certainly never have humiliated myself enough to reach out and ask for help and say, 'You know, I'm hungry. Can I have that apple that you're not going to eat?' I didn't have the courage to do that."


View Entire Post ›

Postingan populer dari blog ini

"The Flavor Difference Was Extremely Noticeable": People Are Sharing Everyday Items That They Swear Are Worth Splurging On

Revisiting The “Infamous” NYT US Men’s Soccer Team Photos 20 Years Later

Nostalgia Hari Ini: Timnas Indonesia Hantam Salah Satu Negara Eropa

Diego Simeone: Mentalitas akan Jadi Kunci Atletico Madrid Juara

My Brain Literally Cannot Compute How These 34 Celebrities Are The Same Ages

PSG Selalu Punya Tempat Spesial di Hati Mauricio Pochettino

The Biggest 2022 Coachella Trend Is Hate-Posting About It

Using Someone’s Pronouns Respectfully Isn’t Complicated. Here Are BuzzFeed News’ Guidelines.

Kisah Lionel Messi di Barcelona Bisa Berakhir seperti Bernd Schuster

Gareth Southgate Beberkan Alasan Panggil Kalvin Phillips