Langsung ke konten utama

Manchester United sign Jade Moore in triple swoop on WSL deadline day

  • England midfielder joins with Diane Caldwell and Signe Bruun
  • City land Julie Blakstad | Spurs loan Arsenal’s Schnaderbeck

Manchester United made three significant signings on WSL deadline day in order to boost their title hopes, Marc Skinner bringing Diane Caldwell, Jade Moore and Signe Bruun to the club.

England international Moore, who has previously played for Reading and Atlético Madrid, has signed a contract until the end of the season from Orlando Pride. The midfielder said that now is the right time to return to the English league.


“I’m delighted to be here at a club like Manchester United,” she said. “It’s a proud moment after a difficult period for me. It’s great to be back in this league too, I have a lot of experience in the WSL, having played in it for around a decade, and I think I can bring some of that to this team.”’

Continue reading...

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Making Alfredo Sauce With Sweetened Heavy Cream And 23 Other Cooking Fails So Bad, They Required A Literal Eulogy

Using Someone’s Pronouns Respectfully Isn’t Complicated. Here Are BuzzFeed News’ Guidelines.

Former Sorority Sisters And Fraternity Brothers Are Getting Very Candid About Their Experiences With Greek Life In College

"It Breeds Such A Toxic Culture": Employees Are Sharing Specific Traits Of A Problematic Workplace

My Brain Literally Cannot Compute How These 34 Celebrities Are The Same Ages

Thailand Bersikeras Jamu Timnas Indonesia dengan Suporter

People Shared How They Caught Their Partner Cheating, And I'm Living For The Drama

Diego Simeone: Mentalitas akan Jadi Kunci Atletico Madrid Juara

Revisiting The “Infamous” NYT US Men’s Soccer Team Photos 20 Years Later

5 Pemain Muda yang Mencuri Perhatian di Piala Menpora 2021